Do you believe that there’s a better way to travel?
Experience Travel Group is a fast-growing, dynamic travel company which leads by example. We believe that by redefining the travel experience for the modern world, we can help our clients travel in a more involved way.
We are a travel collective: our team and our partners do everything we can to make sure that our customers have a brilliant time by connecting them to their distinctive holidays through curated experiences that reveal the fabric of a destination.
We lead by our strong values: Enterprising, Collaborative and Integrity. We are looking for a person who shares our fundamental values and believes, like us, that there is a better way to travel.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated person who wants to take the next step in their career in travel.
The job in question provides an opportunity to help as many clients as possible to make deep connections with themselves and their chosen destinations so that they can be curious within their holidays & push their comfort zones. You will be working within an experienced Travel Team to provide top quality & client-focused service that builds the clients’ understanding of their needs and how they are best met.
The key requirements/competencies we are looking for with this role are:
- You must have at least 1-2 years relevant experience, with a history of exceeding targets
- You must have a genuine passion for travel within ETG destination(s)
- You must have a passion for, and understanding of, a client-focused sales approach
- You must have a positive and energetic attitude, with a willingness to push your comfort zone in sales
- You must be a natural communicator, with an ability to build relationships
- You must be willing to learn and proactive in doing so
- You must have a passion for providing something extraordinary
If you have those attributes and are of the calibre to represent an ambitious and world-class company, then please send us your CV along with your answer to the following questions:
- We aim to “redefine the travel experience for the world’s curious travellers”. How would you contribute towards that?
- Why do you want to work with us?