We can’t think of a better place to spend your honeymoon in Sri Lanka (or part of it at least) than Tea Trails. It’s probably the best hotel in Sri Lanka – certainly the most prestigious and whilst it is at the top end, it’s great value considering the quality of the offering. It is all-inclusive too (what we like to call, classy all inclusive – none of your all you can eat inedible buffets and ‘local’ spirits here) so this luxury comes un-tempered by the fear of a massive bill at the end of it. Relaxing indeed!
This summer (i.e. the English honeymoon season) Tea Trails are offering a superb honeymoon special which will give all honeymoon couples a free upgrade to a Garden room as well as the following benefits:
- Enjoy celebratory candlelight, 5 course, gourmet dinner with a complimentary bottle of Champagne.
- To dine in your private garden or summerhouse in solitude, any time you wish, to fully absorb the breathtaking views and panorama.
- Luxuriate in an aromatic bath of your choice, prepared by your butler, to truly unwind. Choose from cinnamon or green tea recipes.
- Be whisked away for a romantic and picturesque visit to Warleigh Church, built by English and Scottish tea planters in 1878.
- Savour high tea at either lakefront bungalow, then delight in being gently rowed over the Castlereagh lake by boat (as weather permits).