Hopefully you’ve noticed by now: we’ve got a brand new look which we are very excited to be sharing with all of you ETGers.
We just wanted to let you know how it will work, so you will know what to expect. Changing everything at once would mean wastage and that’s not what we’re about. Instead we’ll change things gradually as and when we run out of the older material.
We’ve also got some exciting stories to tell as part of this new look and we’re going to share these with you over the next few months…
For more on our new look, head to the bottom of this page…
What has our new look so far? (as Dec 2017)
- Our website – https://www.experiencetravelgroup.com/
- Our blog – voila – you are here
- Our client portal
What will still be in ETG ‘Classic’?
- What you’ll see when you arrive in country – a car sticker, a name board, your guide in an ETG shirt, etc…
- Some of our automatic pre-departure emails if you’ve booked a holiday
- Our pre-departure information, such as our confirmation pack and final documents
- Some of the downloadable content on our website
- Stationary that we don’t want to throw away – envelopes, business cards, comp slips, letter headed paper etc!
So what does it all mean to me?
Well, in all honestly, probably not a great deal – but if you are partial to a bit of design, then hopefully you’ll enjoy the more unified and fresher look. We do think that the stories that we’ve put together might help inspire you to travel. We’re releasing them slowly during 2018 so watch this space. ETG clients will see them first.
So why did you change your look?
We wanted our visual look to better represent the type of travellers you are. You want to be in it, out there. Asking questions and finding answers. Finding yourself in worlds unknown. Finding the path less trodden. Meeting people with a different story to tell.
In short: you’re an inquisitive bunch and we wanted to reflect that and perhaps, pique that curiosity a little more.