This holiday is a genuine once-in-a-lifetime experience.
It starts with a 5-day adventure in Mulu National Park that includes the "Headhunters Trail" as well as the memorable experience of climbing Mount Kinabalu.
Beyond this, you'll also get an authentic feel for the depth and variety of Borneo's wildlife, village life, culture and tradition. Accommodation ranges from simple, traditional longhouse's and basic lodgings during the treks, to top quality hotels, especially at the beach.
- Explore the magnificent cave chambers and climb Mt Api to view the Pinnacles in Mulu National Park
- Visit indigenous tribes and stay in their traditional longhouse
- Trek the trail taken historically by the Kayan "headhunters" who travelled up river and forest on their raids
- Discover World Heritage Kinabalu Park, a flora enthusiast’s dream
- Climb 4,098 metres to the summit of Mount Kinabalu
- Celebrate your achievements with three days of relaxation at Pantai Dalit Beach
This unique tour of Borneo is an excellent choice for those after adventure travel: a truly incredible experience.
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.