Malaysia is a land of extreme beauty and dramatic contrasts, full of natural wonders and wildlife. This suggested 21-day itinerary is a medley of Malaysia’s most striking natural surroundings, both inland and on the water.
This well-paced mix of action and relaxation takes you to some extraordinary places that not all tourists get to see.
- Marvelling at the magical mix of old and new in vibrant Kuala Lumpur
- Going deep into the jungle to greet its colourful inhabitants and nocturnal creatures in Taman Negara
- Feeling fine white sand between your toes at Tanjong Jara
- Getting up close and personal with Borneo’s orangutans, pygmy elephants and primates
- Snorkelling, swimming and spa-ing to your heart’s content on Gaya Island
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.