This holiday covers Malaysia's striking contrasts and diverse land and cityscapes. You’ll take in the highlights of Peninsular Malaysia before visiting both states of Malaysian Borneo (Sabah and Sarawak).
Get up close and personal with exotic wildlife and traverse the jungle in Borneo, experience big city thrills in Kuala Lumpur and witness a melting pot of culture, food and architecture like no other in Malacca and Penang. This tour is a colourful combination of the country’s most striking contrasts featuring a well-balanced mix of nature, hiking, relaxing, city sightseeing, island relaxation, vibrant culture and spectacular food.
- Soak up the colourful ethnic mix in beautiful Malacca
- Bike through the countryside with the wind in your hair
- Marvel at the old and the new in dynamic Kuala Lumpur
- Enjoy the colourful street art and terrific food in cultural Penang
- Explore Mulu’s most spectacular caves at dusk by torchlight (watch out for bats!)
- Experience typical Borneo village life
- Get up close and personal with Borneo’s orangutans, primates and pygmy elephants
- Snorkelling, sun-soaking and sea turtle spotting on tropical Gaya Island
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.