This itinerary is designed to appeal to those who want to get stuck into a few adventurous activities whilst enjoying the finer things in life too. The holiday follows a neat and straightforward route to eliminate lengthy journeys and to allow you to concentrate on getting under the skin of each country. You'll explore by various means including Vespa, quad bike, zipwire and speedboat and you'll enjoy fantastic accommodation between each adventure.
- Weaving around the less accessible parts of the Temples of Angkor by bicycle with your private guide.
- Zipwiring through the treetops inside the Angkor park, passing wildlife, flora and fauna (perhaps gibbons!).
- Quad-biking through the Cambodian countryside to watch the sun setting over the rice paddies.
- Staying in a beautiful hotel in Siem Reap, a luxurious retreat at the end of each adventure.
- Five days relaxing on tropical Phu Quoc Island, based at one of the island's best hotels, with the beach on your doorstep
- Exploring Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) at night, riding pillion with your guide on a vintage Vespa bike.
- Soaking up the unique culture of Vietnam's Mekong Delta including an afternoon cooking with a local chef.
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations.