This holiday takes in Cambodia in detail. Discover the essential highlights away from the crowds and uncover some hidden gems that most tourists miss. From the Angkor Temples to the remote northeast and back down through the capital Phnom Penh to the sleepy seaside towns of the South, this is the best way to get a sense of Cambodia’s remarkable contrasts.
- Exploring the secrets of the incredible Angkor temples with your private expert guide.
- Discovering authentic local countryside-life whilst enjoying picnics and waterfalls in the remote north and east.
- Visiting the fantastic Elephant Valley Project in the forests of Mondulkiri.
- Ambling around the colonial relics in Battambang and Kep.
- Getting caught up in the atmosphere of the bustling capital Phnom Penh.
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.