This is the ultimate Indochina experience for families who like to mix adventure with great quality hotels. Each stage of the itinerary has been carefully considered to ensure you get under the skin of the destinations with fun and interactive experiences and beautiful accommodation suitable for families.
- Feeling the wind in your hair as you traverse paddy fields by quad bike to watch the sunset over the Cambodian countryside
- Taking a thrilling speedboat ride to your two-bedroom Jungle Villa at luxurious Song Saa private island off Cambodia’s south coast
- Getting caught up in the atmosphere as you explore Angkor’s hidden, overgrown temples by bicycle
- Zipping through the backstreets on a guided Vespa tour to gain an insider's take on Saigon’s street-food and local culture
- Bunking up in a cosy cabin and snaking through the colourful villages and markets of the Mekong River’s canals aboard a traditional boat
- Learning how the villagers net fish and paddle traditional bamboo baskets in the palm-fringed waterways of the countryside near Hoi An
- Being left speechless by your 2-bed pool villa at the Nam Hai beach resort. Beautiful villas and a range of superb facilities and activities for all the family
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can change this holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.