This tour of Cambodia’s enchanting south coast is perfect for those coming back to the country for a second time – those who have explored Angkor and want to see what else this beautiful country has to offer. Focusing on the lovely, lazy towns of Kep and Kampot as well as the beautiful rural countryside, this Forgotten South Coast tour is relaxed, diverse and totally unique.
- Explore Phnom Penh off-the-beaten-track
- Relax or try one of the many activities on offer at the incredible 4 Rivers Floating Resort
- Grab lunch at the crab market and soak up the colonial atmosphere in Kep
- Kayak, trek, cycle, cruise or simply relax at the unique Champa Lodge
- Sit back and unwind on the beautiful beaches of Sihanoukville