This tour of Cambodia’s enchanting south coast is perfect for those coming back to the country for a second time – those who have explored Angkor and want to see what else this beautiful country has to offer. Focusing on the lovely, lazy towns of Kep and Kampot as well as the rural countryside of the south, this tour is relaxed, diverse and unique.
- Explore Phnom Penh off-the-beaten-track
- Relax or try one of the many activities on offer at the incredible 4 Rivers Floating Resort
- Grab lunch at the crab market and soak up the colonial atmosphere in Kep
- Kayak, trek, cycle, cruise or explore at the unique Champa Lodge
- Sit back and unwind on the beautiful beaches of Sihanoukville
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.