This incredible offer allows you to explore two of southeast Asia's most fascinating and beautiful locations at an amazingly low price, saving £300 per person.
By combining a visit to The Temples of Angkor near Siem Reap with a stay in the World Heritage city of Luang Prabang you'll gain an insight into the history, culture and beauty of both Laos and Cambodia.
Aside from time spent touring the magnificent sights with your own private guide, you'll get to stay in two of the best hotels in town. The Shinta Mani Club in Siem Reap is a luxurious place to retreat after a day exploring the temples or the town. Villa Maly in Luang Prabang is a former royal residence restored and converted into a beautiful boutique hotel.
Highlights include –
- Exploring the Temples of Angkor with your dedicated expert guide
- Lazing by the pool at the super stylish Shinta Mani
- Learning (and tasting!) about traditional Laotian cooking in Luang Prabang
- Exploring colonial architecture, golden temples and enjoying glowing sunsets across the Mekong
- Getting a brilliant insight into this wonderful part of the world
- (upgrade to Premium Economy on the flights for as little as £230 return)