This exceptional itinerary will take you on a journey through the most exciting sights of Southeast Asia, showing you them in a whole new way with access to local gems that few travellers get to see.
You'll discover the historical and cultural highlights of Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia while travelling by land, river, and air. As you explore these diverse and stunningly beautiful countries with your guides, you'll sample local delicacies, explore hidden temples, and find yourselves immersed in local life. From the hustle and bustle of Asia’s most significant cities to the majestic temples of Angkor and Bagan, this itinerary is an in-depth discovery of Southeast Asia and the trip of a lifetime.
- Explore the remarkable temples of Bagan and those of Angkor in a unique way. Then try to decide which is the most impressive!
- Marvel at the dramatic river gorge scenery surrounding beautiful Luang Prabang
- Taste delicious street food on a walking tour around the hidden lanes of Chiang Mai
- Cruise along the Irrawaddy River on a three-day river voyage from Bagan to Mandalay
- Discovering the contrasts of daily local life in the villages and cities of each of the four countries
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style, and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.