Info : UNESCO Highlights of Indochina
This itinerary neatly links three of the most fascinating UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Southeast Asia; Luang Prabang, Hoi An and the Temples of Angkor. It's the perfect holiday for those wanting to see the very best of Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam.
Whilst these fascinating places are inevitably popular tourist hotspots we'll ensure that your holiday is authentic and unique. Your Experience Travel Group guide will steer you away from the crowds and plenty of time will be factored in for relaxation time too, so you can enjoy a swim in your pool in the heat of the day or make use of some of our tips to try out the best local dishes.
We've priced this itinerary with two grades of accommodation, a luxury version that includes exceptional 5 star hotels and a superior version that includes comfortable, quality base's from which to enjoy the best of Indochina.
- Soaking up the culture and history of 4 uniquely charming, atmospheric towns.
- Exploring Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Cruising along the Mekong river in Laos
- Discovering the Temples of Angkor
- Experiencing rural life in the countryside around Hoi An.