Explore the main sites of Myanmar in our unique signature style – Lake Inle, Mandalay, Bagan and Yangon – before setting off on an incredible exploration of the Mergui Archipelago by boat. You'll cruise along the Andaman Sea towards Thailand where you'll disembark and enjoy a stay in a homely, laid-back beach resort.
This is a fantastic holiday for anyone and can be tweaked to suit intrepid families looking for quality time together in a wonderful location.
- Get under the skin of Mandalay with our unique approach to the local sites, truly discovering what makes Myanmar tick as a country.
- Admire the majestic temples of Bagan, but also explore the local region – very few tourists ever do.
- Lake Inle cannot be missed either – a glorious place to spend a few days.
- Passing through Yangon on route, you’ll get a sense of the rapid pace of change in Myanmar.
- Back to timeless Myanmar, with a journey you’ll never forget, you spend 6 days exploring the Mergui Islands on a liveaboard boat.
- Enjoy a relaxing beach break at a laid-back beach resort in Thailand.