Perfect for the Easter holidays, this off the beaten track family adventure will challenge your family to complete a journey together on foot – but with fantastic support, fairly soft trekking conditions and, of course, a comfortable bed to return to at the end of each day.
- Experiencing an overnight train experience north from Delhi to Almora.
- Trekking the Himalayan foothills of Uttarakhand with views of the big boys in the distant horizon.
- Staying in converted village houses – for an authentic but comfortable local experience.
- Exploring the incredible wildlife in Corbett National Park.
- Marvelling at the thrills and spills offered by India’s mighty Ganges river – with rafting and more.
You will also have time to relax at the gorgeous Atali Ganga and soak up the atmosphere of Rishikesh, India’s famous spiritual destination.