This superb private tour covers the best of this mysterious and remote mountain country. A great introduction to one of the most beautiful and friendly countries in the world.
- Cruising on a small boat from Thailand deep into Laos via the Luang Say river.
- Exploring magical Luang Prabang.
- Visiting the enigmatic Plain of Jars
- Discovering the Wat's and museums of Vientiane.
- Visiting the wild south and exploring the Boloven Plateau and 4000 islands.
- Looking for the elusive Irrawaddy Dolphins on the Mekong River
- Guided private touring with your own friendly and informative guide
- Private transfers in a comfortable air conditioned vehicle.