This 14 day/13 night night tour escorted by the Co-Founder of Experience Travel Group, Tom Armstrong, includes all the must-see sights, timed to dodge the busiest times of day and to give you an insider’s perspective. In our trademark style, we have suggested a relatively relaxing pace – to enable you to take in Myanmar in comfort and is the perfect small group tour for a first timer to Myanmar.
You’ll gain an understanding of modern Myanmar in the urban centres of Mandalay and Yangon, relax in the cooler climate of Lake Inle and explore the world famous temples of Bagan.
- Immerse yourself in the religious and cultural heritage of Mandalay and Bagan
- Soar above the temples of Bagan in a hot air balloon & ride the Yangon Circle train
- Cruise the famous Irrawaddy river, interacting with rural communities along the way
- See the floating gardens, stilt houses and fishermen with their traditional leg-rowing technique, on Inle Lake
- Explore the colonial grandeur of Yangon.
To find out more fill in the form below.