An incredible journey through Rajasthan: covering the famous sights and cities of Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur and the tigers at Ranthambore. This holiday also veers right away from the beaten track to explore the Rajasthani countryside, wilderness and wildlife at places such as Bundi, Rohet and Raipur.
Rajasthan is a magnificent, mesmerising state, by turns bewildering, complex and spell-binding. We’ve designed this itinerary to take you to places that you wouldn’t otherwise see, without missing what made Rajasthan so famous in the first place.
- A very romantic heritage hotel, built 300 years ago into the walls at Bundi,
- Blissful escapism in the style of the Rajput nobility at the converted hunting lodge of Lakshman Sagar.
- Exhilarating tiger spotting in Ranthambore National Park.
- Discovering the world of the Bishnoi people – ‘world’s premier ecologists’ at the wilderness camp at Rohet.
- The principle cities of Jaipur, Udaipur and Jodhpur.
- Although the trip packs a great deal in, we think it will feel far more relaxing than conventional Rajasthan itineraries, despite covering more ground. The peaceful countryside has seemingly been unchanged in a thousand years.
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.