An incredible journey through Rajasthan covering the famous cities of Delhi, Jaipur and Udaipur and their sights, but this holiday also veers right away from the beaten track to explore the Rajasthani countryside, wilderness and wildlife at places such as Bundi, Bharatpur, Shahpura and Deogarh.
Rajasthan is a magnificent and mesmerising state, by turns bewildering, complex and spell-binding. We’ve designed this itinerary to take you to places that you wouldn’t otherwise see, without missing what made Rajasthan so famous in the first place.
- A very romantic heritage hotel built 300 years ago into the walls at Bundi
- Blissful escapism in the former princely state of Shahpura
- A home-away-from-home in remote Deogarh, with fantastic hosts
- Some of the best birdwatching India has to offer, near Bharatpur
- Although the trip packs a great deal in, we think it will feel far more relaxing than conventional Rajasthan itineraries, despite covering more ground. The peaceful countryside seems unchanged in a thousand years.
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.