Perfect for the Easter holidays, this off the beaten track family adventure will challenge your family to complete a journey together on foot – but with fantastic support, relatively soft trekking conditions and, of course, a comfortable bed to return to at the end of each day.
- Experiencing an overnight train experience north from Delhi to Almora
- Trekking through the Himalayan foothills with views of the big boys in the distant horizon
- Staying in converted village houses – for an authentic but comfortable local experience
- Exploring the incredible wildlife in Corbett National Park
- Marvelling at the thrills and spills offered by India’s mighty Ganges river – with rafting and more
You will also have time to relax at the gorgeous Atali Ganga and soak up the atmosphere of Rishikesh, India’s famous spiritual destination. As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can change this holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.