Gain a great insight into the variety Kerala has to offer as you travel south to north over three weeks. You’ll have the opportunity to stay in different types and styles of accommodation, ranging from tea bungalows to a plantation mansion, houseboat, treehouse and tents, to name a few.
Spend your days amongst tea and spice plantations, relaxing in rural settings, spotting wildlife, cruising along the Alleppey backwaters, visiting local markets and getting to know the towns that make Kerala tick. Finish on a remote beach to top off your journey through ‘God’s Own Country’.
- Get a real feel for life on the backwaters as you cruise through the canals on a houseboat for two nights, watching local life pass by
- Wake up on the banks of the river Periyar where you’ll have the chance to spot over 120 species of birds from the property alone
- Get under the skin of the oldest European settlement in India - Cochin, as you explore the city on foot and by tuk-tuk and boat
- Have the opportunity to spot elephants and tigers on game drives and boat rides through the Nagarhole National Park
- Cook up a Mopalla feast with your hosts in Tellicherry after buying your fresh ingredients from local markets
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.