This itinerary is perfect for those who are unsure if they will return to India and really want to combine the best of India encorporating Rajasthan, Agra and Delhi in north with the backwaters and beaches of Kerala in the south in just a little over 2 weeks.
With careful planning and some Experience Travel signature experiences along the way, we've made it possible for you to experience the best of India and what it has to offer and get under the skin of the places you visit: enjoy some incredible (and deeply contrasting) tasting food, marvel at some of the world’s most striking architectural achievements and get some downtime to whilst relaxing in beautiful hotels.
- The Taj Mahal: it’s world famous for a very good reason!
- Be dazzled and confused in equal measures by the incredible buzz and whirl of both Jaipur and Delhi.
- Relax in India’s most romantic city – the ‘Pink City’, Udaipur and Lake Pichola.
- The varied and tasty cuisine of Cochin
- The dreamy backwaters and a few days of blissful relaxation on a palm fringed beach in Kerala.
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your best of India holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.