It is possible to see the principle highlights of India: the Taj, tigers at Ranthambore, the majestic forts at Jaipur and still get to relax at a beautiful hotel on a beach – all in two weeks!
This holiday suggestion is perfect for first-timers to India taking in some for the key sites at a relatively speedy pace, and then having a week to chill on a lovely beach in Goa.
- Tick off one of those bucket list items with a visit to the incredible Taj Mahal
- A tiger safari in Ranthambore, where your chances of spotting the elusive tiger are high
- Experience an incredible remote fort in Ramathra and see what real rural Rajasthan looks like – throw everything you think about India out of the window
- Complete the Golden triangle with some time in Jaipur, staying in the bustling old quarter and get to see the gorgeous Amber Fort
- Take one week off and do as much or as little as you like in a luxury hotel on the beach in Goa
As with all our holidays, this itinerary is just a starting point. We can change it to suit your budget, pace and style. To find out more about how this suggested itinerary could inspire your holiday, get in touch with us today.