It is possible to see the principle highlights of India: the Taj, tigers at Ranthambore, the majestic forts at Jaipur and still get to relax at a beautiful hotel on a beach – all in two weeks! We know sometimes that you actually just need a relaxing holiday, but also want to explore for a week or so and then just flop, which is why we’ve come up with exactly that. This is perfect for first timers to India taking in some for the key sites at a relatively speedy pace, and then having a week to chill on a lovely beach in Goa.
- Tick off one of those bucket list items with a visit to the incredible Taj Mahal.
- A tiger safari in Ranthambore, where your chances of spotting the elusive tiger is relatively high.
- Experience an incredible remote fort in Ramathra and see what real rural Rajasthan looks like – everything you think about India will be thrown out of the window here. Once in a lifetime.
- Complete the Golden triangle with some time in Jaipur, staying in the bustling old quarter and get to see the gorgeous Amer Fort.
- Take one week off and do as much or as little as you like in a luxury hotel on the beach in Goa.
As with any of our suggested itineraries, this holiday can be tailor-made to suit at no extra cost. You’ll only pay for any difference in the logistic costs. If you have more time, this itinerary works extremely well by extending your time in Rajasthan and taking in places such as Jodhpur and Udaipur.
Talk to us to start your extraordinary India experience today.