This holiday combines the highlights of Cambodia and Vietnam and connects the two countries via The Mekong River. Travelling the slow way by river and by road really allows you to feel the contrast between slow-paced Cambodia and bustling, energetic Vietnam.
- Exploring the Temples of Angkor with your expert guide
- Discovering the secrets of Cambodia’s past in the colonial capital Phnom Penh
- Crossing the border between Cambodia and Vietnam by boat
- Feeling the atmosphere of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) as you travel pillion on a vintage Vespa
- Relaxing on the beach in Mui Ne or Phu Quoc
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.