Take in the highlights of Vietnam and get a taste of Cambodia on this exciting family holiday.
The itinerary explores Vietnam in-depth including insider tours of the main cities, boat trips and adventures in Halong Bay and on The Mekong River. You’ll get an authentic taste of local life and the opportunity to travel like the Vietnamese on a fun overnight train journey and on a Vespa tour.
Time to relax and kick back will be built in, including 4 days at the beach and stays in great quality hotels with swimming pools throughout. Before flying home you’ll get the once-in-a-lifetime chance to explore the Angkor temples.
- Immersing yourself in Mekong Delta village life at The Mango Homestay
- Soaking up the atmosphere of Angkor Wat before sunrise, an early start for a magical experience
- Marvelling at the dramatic limestone karst scenery from your traditional junk boat on Halong Bay
- Bunking up in a cosy 4 berth cabin and trundle by train from Hanoi to Hoi An
- Exploring the narrow back roads of Hoi An, passing school children and farmers as you get a feel for rural Vietnamese life
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can change this holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.