This holiday is a wonderful opportunity for adventurous families to get under the skin of Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. The holiday takes in a few of the famous landmarks but the primary focus is on the countryside which you’ll explore with ease by bike, kayak, quad bike and even Vespa! See the well-known highlights and what lies beyond as you cycle through hidden jungles, raft past dramatic river gorges and get an authentic taste of the local lifestyle from a range of perspectives.
- Immersing yourself in rural Cambodian village life and the Khmer lifestyle at Bong Thom Homestay
- Marvelling at the dramatic riverine scenery and feeling the adrenaline as you kayak past jungles and caves in the remote Laos countryside
- Discovering what makes Luang Prabang tick whilst playing petanque with the residents or exploring the markets with a local chef
- Soaking up the atmosphere of Angkor Wat before sunrise; an early start for a magical experience
- Nipping along the narrow backroads of Hoi An, passing school children and farmers as you get a feel for rural Vietnamese life
- Carefully selected accommodation whether in town or on the beach, to ensure both comfort and a great location