A fantastic way to experience the highlights and soak up the atmosphere of Indochina with a focus on its lakes, rivers and beaches. Spend three weeks discovering some of the most picturesque corners of Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia. This is a good way to take in the best of the region at a relaxed pace.
You’ll experience the contrasts of Indochina as you watch the scenery change along the Mekong River, from the dramatic gorges of northern Laos down to the delta in Vietnam. Take in southern Laos' peculiar 4000 islands en route and veer west into Cambodia to explore Angkor, the Tonle Sap lake and to take in some beach time.
Enjoy fantastic hotels, river cruises, our unique signature experiences and Southeast Asia at its finest.
- Enjoying a picnic breakfast at Kuang Sii Waterfalls near Luang Prabang, a tranquil morning setting before the crowds arrive
- Exploring rural Don Khone Island in southern Laos by bike, with its gorgeous scenery and freshwater dolphins.
- Marvelling at Angkor Wat as well as some of the less explored Angkor temples
- Relaxing at Cambodia’s Otres Beach, on white sands and in turquoise waters (weather permitting!)
- Discovering the highlights of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) in a unique way, on our specially crafted city tour
- Spend two days and a night exploring lesser-visited tributaries of Vietnam’s Mekong Delta aboard the comfortable Bassac Cruise
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.