Info : Java Highlights & Boat Journey through The Lesser Sunda Islands
Visit the cultural heartland of Java and relax in the countryside of Bali from two great quality hotel bases before embarking on an 8 day sea journey east through The Lesser Sunda Islands. The holiday winds up with relaxation time in your choice of Bali Resort.
The small-ship adventure is with Sea Trek Sailing Adventures whose traditional pinisi boats depart Bali to explore the islands off Lombok, Sumbawa and Flores including visits to deserted volcanic islands and The Komodo National Park. You’ll discover tribal villages, snorkel in pristine waters, relax on white-sand beaches and enjoy an endless panorama of natural beauty.
- Small-ship cruising to tiny remote islands that few tourists visit.
- Watching the breath-taking sunrise over Borobudur temple in the cultural heartland of Java.
- Marvelling at the distinct flora and fauna found along the ecological boundary of the “Wallace Line”.
- Spotting Komodo Dragons on Rinca and exploring the marine wonders of Komodo National Park.
- Relaxing in Bali and taking in the island's magical atmosphere, away from the crowds.
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive Journey Planner here.