An extraordinary adventure in beautiful, northern Laos; this itinerary goes well off the beaten path to discover some of the hidden treasures of Laos, from remote ethnic minority villages to cave networks dug in the Vietnam war to stunning natural vistas and wildlife.
- Vientiane City Tour and Buddha Park.
- The spectacular Kor Long Cave.
- Explore the mysterious Plain of Jars site.
- Visit the Vieng Xay caves dug during the Vietnam War to shield against American bombardment.
- Night safari in Nam Et National Park.
- Cruise on the Mekong River to Luang Prabang via Pak Ou Caves.