This trip is perfect for both first time and return visitors to Laos, where you will visit this magical mountainous country's cultural highlights, as well as some truly hidden gems. The itinerary includes 10 nights aboard the charming RV Pandaw Laos cruise ship, which takes you around the seldom travelled northern regions of Thailand and Laos, where you will discover stunning scenery, forgotten hilltribes and magical cultural sites.
- Spend the day with rescued elephants and visit hilltribe villages amidst waterfalls and steamy Thai jungle
- Cruise for 10 nights aboard the lovely RV Pandaw cruise ship
- Visit the Golden Triangle region where Laos, Thailand and Burma meet and visit a bustling border town market
- Visit the Pak Ou caves, stuffed to the brim with Buddha relics
- Explore the magical UNESCO town of Luang Prabang
- Visit forgotten French-colonial towns along the Nam Ou river
- Spend a few days discovering Vientiane