This two week holiday takes in the highlights of Malaysia and Singapore. You’ll enjoy a range of carefully selected activities designed to keep younger ones interested whilst you get a feel for the region's culture and history. You'll also get to experience the amazing wildlife and natural beauty of the region too.
- Taking a fun city safari through Kuala Lumpur - discover exotic fruits and try tasty snacks whilst getting a sense of how Malaysia came to be so culturally diverse.
- Parting the jungle vines to reach a quiet beach on your search for turtles in Penang National Park, before sitting back to enjoy a banana leaf wrapped picnic lunch.
- Trying out some delicious Dim Sum as you explore Georgetown's night markets and unique graffiti art.
- Kayaking or paddleboarding out to explore the shimmering waters of Langkawi’s Datai Bay.
- Greeting monkeys and macaques in Langkawi’s ancient rainforest, visiting an orangutan sanctuary en route to Penang and enjoying a thrilling night safari in Singapore.
- High quality, well located family friendly hotels throughout.
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.