A journey down the Malay Peninsula covers some fascinating history, glorious beaches, jungle regions teeming with wildlife and extremely good food from three cultures.
The carefully selected activities are designed to keep the entire family stimulated as well as a feel for the region's culture and history.
- A fun city safari through Kuala Lumpur - discover exotic fruits and try tasty snacks while getting a sense of how Malaysia came to be so culturally diverse
- Parting the jungle vines to reach a quiet beach on your search for turtles in Penang National Park, before sitting back to enjoy a banana leaf wrapped picnic lunch
- Trying out some delicious Dim Sum as you explore Georgetown's night markets and unique graffiti art.
- Kayaking or paddleboarding out to explore the shimmering waters of Langkawi’s Datai Bay
- Greeting monkeys and macaques in Langkawi’s ancient rainforest, visiting an orangutan sanctuary en route to Penang and enjoying a thrilling night safari in Singapore
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.