If you’d like to get a flavour of Southeast Asia in style or mark an occasion with a special holiday then this may be an ideal itinerary.
The holiday begins in Bangkok’s where you’ll enjoy a stay in one of the cities finest hotels and our unique signature city tour before boarding the Eastern and Oriental train for the 4 day journey through rural Thailand and Malaysia towards Singapore. After time to explore the city of Singapore with your guide you’ll transfer by road back into Malaysia to explore cultural Malacca and eclectic Kuala Lumpur before hitting the beach in Langkawi.
Accommodation has been carefully selected to ensure you are based in some of the most unique and beautiful settings whilst receiving the highest quality of service and facilities.
- Holing up in the teakwood observation car of the Eastern and Oriental Express to sip cocktails as you snake through the jungle.
- Checking in to the iconic Raffles Hotel and toasting the occasion with a Singapore sling.
- Joining an expert naturalist to get immersed in the ancient rainforest surrounding your Langkawi beach hotel, The Datai.
- Getting a taste of the region's colonial history in cultural Malacca and Kuala Lumpur.
- Feeling totally pampered by the hospitality provided at some of the region's most wonderful hotels.
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.