Malaysia is a land of extreme beauty and dramatic contrasts, full of natural wonders and wildlife. If you delight in exotic treasures found on land and water, this 21-day tour is a medley of Malaysia’s most striking natural surroundings, both inland and on the water.
This itinerary is a well-paced mix of action and relaxation, combining hiking, birding, wildlife spotting, and safaris with boat cruises and well-deserved relaxation days on idyllic tropical islands. The trip takes you to some very special places that not all tourists get to see.
- Marvelling at the magical mix of old and new in vibrant Kuala Lumpur
- Going deep into the jungle to greet its colourful inhabitants and nocturnal creatures in Taman Negara
- Feeling fine white sand between your toes on the tropical Perhentian Islands
- Getting up close and personal with Borneo’s orangutans, pygmy elephants and primates
- Waking to the melodic sounds of exotic birds in Tabin Wildlife Reserve
- Snorkelling, swimming and spa-ing to your heart’s content on Gaya Island
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.