Malaysia has an incredible range of spectacular natural and cultural highlights across both Peninsular Malaysia and Borneo. This tour captures the spirit of the whole country over 18 adventure-filled days. This trip is packed with nature, wildlife and unique cultural adventures but is well-paced to allow plenty of time for relaxation and leisure. It's the ideal way to absorb the varied Malaysian landscapes, meet the people, taste the food and see some of the world's best wildlife.
- Explore the diverse food and history of Kuala Lumpur with an expert guide
- Take a guided stroll through the fascinating architecture and street art of Penang Island
- Step back in time with a journey on a Bornean colonial style steam train
- Cruise along the Kinabatangan River keeping watch for orangutans, proboscis monkeys and pygmy elephants.
- Relax in style on beautiful Gaya Island
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.