This 3 week holiday takes in the whole of Peninsular Malaysia. From the colonial relics of Malacca to the heritage and street-food of Penang past lush green highlands and ancient rainforests. You’ll enjoy two separate beach stays too, one on the east coast and one on Langkawi off the west coast. The holiday is privately guided and you’ll stay in excellent accommodation throughout.
- Strolling along the cobbled streets and marvelling at the relics of old Malacca city
- Getting absorbed in the diverse colours, flavours and architecture of eclectic Kuala Lumpur.
- Getting a bird's eye view of the rainforest as you walk through the treetop walkways of Taman Negara National Park.
- Sipping tea in the hills as you traverse the Cameron Highlands.
- Pausing to enjoy the beaches at Tanjong Jara and on Langkawi.
- Discovering the charming heritage and delicious street food of historic Penang.
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.