Don't miss out on any of Malaysia’s main highlights but explore off-the-beaten-track too. In addition to getting under the skin of “KL”, Penang and The Cameron Highlands, you’ll discover the royal capital Kuala Kangsar, spend time in a rural homestay and discover exotic flora and fauna in Belum Rainforest. Following your tour of Peninsular Malaysia, you'll spend time on Langkawi enjoying Malaysia's other highlight - its beaches.
- Getting absorbed in KL’s contrasts. From the modern Petronas Towers to historic colonial buildings, from English high tea to Indian street snacks
- Experiencing traditional Malay life at a homestay near Kuala Kangsar
- Marvelling at the panoramic views whilst sipping local tea in the Cameron Highlands
- Exploring ancient Belum rainforest with its birds, butterflies and extraordinary flora
- Discovering the unique street art, fascinating architecture and delicious food of Penang
- Relaxing on the beautiful shores of Langkawi
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.