Myanmar is an exciting destination for families, offering a wide range of activities including cycle rides through the jungle, train journeys and captivating temple adventures. There are lovely sandy beaches and great hotels with swimming pools too. This suggested itinerary is a “Classic” Myanmar trip with all the main cultural highlights, perfectly interspersed with relaxation and some beach time at the end.
- Riding The Circle Train in Yangon – travel like the locals
- Canoeing and gentle cycling around Inle Lake
- Discover the magnificent temples of Bagan - remarkable enough to wow all ages
- Exploring a volcanic plug adjacent to Mount Popa, counting each step as you watch for rare birds and butterflies
- Relaxing on the beautiful beaches of Ngapali
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.