Explore some of Myanmar and Thailand's most captivating cultural sights without rushing around followed by a relaxing stay in a fantastic hotel on one of our favourite hidden Thai Islands.
This holiday is brilliant for anyone wanting to explore the sights with ease, enjoying interactive experiences and great quality hotels. It is paced in such a style that it would work well for families who like to do something a little different or couples who would like to see the highlights of these two wonderful countries.
- Rattling around Yangon on the circle train, a great way to see the city from a local perspective.
- Exploring the remarkable temples of Bagan by bicycle.
- Discovering the cuisine of Chiang Mai on an evening food tour, your guide will introduce kanom jin (rice noodles with curry soup), kanom krok (Thai coconut pudding) and more.
- Interacting with Asian elephants at the Elephant Nature Park near Chiang Mai.
- Marvelling at the picture-postcard views out to the "hong" islands from your beach-side hammock on Koh Yao Noi.
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.