This is a two-week family-friendly exploration of Sri Lanka, designed specifically for those travelling in July and August and making the most of the weather conditions. The weather along the east coast is at its prime (and seas are a lot calmer from May to September) making this, rather than the south coast, the perfect relaxing spot to end your holiday.
Travel at a nice, leisurely pace, with stays in some beautiful boutique accommodation and plenty of our family-friendly experiences to enjoy. Your guide will be on hand along the way to bring the destinations to life and ensure you get the most out of your holiday.
- Stay in boutique, family-friendly accommodation that's not only comfortable but ideally located for exploring
- Ease gently into your holiday by exploring the hill country's tea plantations and taking a scenic train ride
- Safari in Wilpattu and spot a beautiful array of wildlife without the tourist crowds
- Discover village life in the countryside around the Cultural Triangle on our signature off-the-beaten-track experience
- Five nights of relaxing beach-time in a unique resort at one of the east coast’s best beach destinations.
- An exciting seaplane ride that reduces road-travel time and provides wonderful aerial views
As with all our holidays, this itinerary is just a starting point. We can tailor it completely to suit your budget, pace and style. To find out more about how this suggested itinerary could inspire your own holiday, contact us today.