This tour includes the highlights of Sri Lanka, staying in truly luxurious accommodation throughout. Drive up to the Cultural Triangle to take in historic sites such as, Aukana Standing Buddha and Sigiriya Rock Fortress. Head towards Kandy, visiting Temple of the Tooth and the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens before boarding a train through the hill country staying in an old colonial tea plantation. Round off your trip with a split stay on the south coast in two of the most beautiful hotels on the island.
- Enjoy colonial luxury at Tea Trails, one of Sri Lankas most acclaimed hotels.
- Experience trademark 'Aman' opulence at Amangalla and Amanwella
- Explore The historic sights of the cultural triangle
- Stroll through Kandy’s botanical gardens
- Discover the Dutch Fort in Galle
- Enjoy a scenic seaplane journey from the beach to Colombo