On this holiday, you’ll combine authentic Sri Lankan experiences with truly luxurious accommodation. Kick off with the Cultural Triangle to take in some of the island’s famous historic sites such as Aukana Standing Buddha and the impressive Sigiriya Rock Fortress. Head to Kandy for evocative temples and gorgeous gardens, before boarding a train through the lush hill country to your colonial tea plantation hotel. Round off your trip with a split stay on the south coast in two of the most beautiful hotels on the island.
- Enjoy colonial luxury at Tea Trails, one of Sri Lanka's most acclaimed hotels.
- Experience trademark 'Aman' opulence at Amangalla and Amanwella
- Explore the historic sights of the cultural triangle
- Stroll through orchids, palms and banyan trees in Kandy’s botanical gardens
- Discover the pretty Dutch Fort in Galle, woven with cobbled streets, boutiques and great restaurants
- Enjoy a scenic seaplane journey from the beach to Colombo
As with all our holidays, this itinerary is just a starting point. We can tailor it completely to suit your budget, pace and style. To find out more about how this suggested itinerary could inspire your own holiday, fill in the form below.