Ladies Solo travel groups cater to the needs of women who want to travel solo but also want the security and peace of mind of a small group.
Join up to 16 other like-minded solo travellers on a 12-night tour circumnavigating the island in style. The relaxed pace of this tour allows you to enjoy the wonderful sights and sounds of beautiful Sri Lanka, whilst staying in the very best hotels the country has to offer. You will be staying in wonderful accommodation ranging from delightful boutique hotels to luxury tents in a national park.
- The Cultural Triangle - climb Sigiriya Rock, explore the ancient city of Polonnaruwa and the cave temples at Dambulla.
- Experience the elephant gathering up close at Minneriya National park
- Stroll through Kandy’s botanical gardens and visit the Temple of the tooth.
- A stay in the hill country – with the best climate in Sri Lanka, incredible scenery and the chance to pluck some tea.
- Learn about life in a local Sri Lankan school and have chance to meet the children and teaching staff.
- A chance to meet local ladies for a lunch forum in the Galle fort to gain insight into what it is like to be a women living in Sri Lanka.
Travelling solo doesn't have to mean travelling on your own, and from the start of your trip you can expect to be in good company with the rest of the group made up of solo travellers. What's more, having an experienced tour leader with you at all timestakes away the stress and worry of planning and logistics of the trip: they'll take care of everything and help you get the most out your holiday.
For more tour details please fill in the form or give us a call.
Group sizes are restricted to a maximum of 16, so you are able to get the best out of your experience.