Travel slowly through the south of Sri Lanka. This itinerary takes in some of the most beautiful locations in the country staying in the best hotels.
- A stay at Amanwella just outside of Tangalle. A luxury retreat located on one of Sri Lanka's best beaches
- The chance to see elephants, leopards, and birdlife in Yala National Park on safari with your naturalist guide
- Explore the charming UNESCO World Heritage Galle Fort, whilst staying in the stunning Amangalla hotel – a former Dutch colonial mansion
- Sitting back with a freshly picked cup of tea with a view of the surrounding mountains from your planters bungalow in the hills
- Private chauffeur-guide throughout.
As with all our holidays, this itinerary is just a starting point. We can tailor it completely to suit your budget, pace and style. To find out more about how this suggested itinerary could inspire your own holiday, fill in the form below.