Spend two-weeks exploring Sri Lanka with immersive local experiences and wilderness adventures combined with luxurious hotel stays.
This itinerary is all about balancing our cultural and outdoor adventures with exceptional hotel stays. Ideal for people who love luxury accommodation but don’t like to end up in could-be-anywhere hotels where they feel cut off from the destination. Plenty of time to enjoy a range of carefully crafted experiences without missing out on the relaxation and quality that each unique hotel offers.
- A scenic seaplane journey into the Cultural Triangle to cut driving times, giving you more time to spend enjoying the area and your hotel
- Sipping a G&T as the sun goes down at one of the only hotels with direct views of Sigiriya Rock.
- Board one of the most scenic train rides in the world, ambling past tea plantations and lush forested hills
- Stay in a luxury tented camp in a rarely visited part of the Sri Lankan wilderness.
- Spend time relaxing in a boutique hotel on the south coast, spending a day cruising down the Kapu Ela river and exploring this remote area by tuk-tuk
As with all our holidays, this itinerary is just a starting point. We can tailor it completely to suit your budget, pace and style. To find out more about how this suggested itinerary could inspire your own holiday, fill in the form below.