Join 16 other like-minded travellers on a journey to Sri Lanka’s north, a fascinating area that has only recently emerged from years of isolation and civil war. This 14 day/13 night guided, small group tour is an ideal trip for those who have visited Sri Lanka before or those who like to explore beyond the tourist trail.
Accompanied at all times by an exceptional regional guide you will truly get under the skin of this final frontier. Enjoy the camaraderie of travelling with others, plus the considerable savings made possible by travelling as part of a small group.
Here are some of the tour highlights:
- Immerse yourself in local life on the peninsular of Mannar
- Seek out unique wildlife in Wilpattu National Park
- Explore the towns and islands around the Jaffna Peninsula and savour a melting pot of culture, religion and cuisine
- Unwind on the secluded and untouched beaches of the east coast
- Experience staying in a range of property styles ranging from homestay, camping to luxury
- Discover a Sri Lanka that very few get to see, away from any of the major sites
To find out more about this small group tour please fill in the form or give us a call. Departure date is 8th October 2017.
Group sizes are restricted to a maximum of 16, so you are able to get the best out of your experience.