The pace of this holiday is laidback and the locations are rural allowing for some unique adventures and quality family time. Veer off the tourist trail and enjoy Sri Lanka's natural beauty with plenty of original activities en route to keep everyone occupied. The accommodation is fun and good quality and part of the interactive experience, including a coconut estate, a tea estate, a farm and beach huts.
- Staying on a tea estate and exploring waterfalls, villages and the tea factory by foot and cycle
- Looking out for dolphins and whales off the Kalpitiya Peninsula
- Visiting a working farm to learn about Sri Lankan crops and farming techniques with a local family
- Discover the wonders of the Cultural Triangle including a climb of Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- All designed around your childrens age's and your preferred pace
As with all our holidays, this itinerary is just a starting point. We can tailor it completely to suit your budget, pace and style.To find out more about how this suggested itinerary could inspire your own holiday, fill in the form below.