Take in the full variety of this diverse island, staying in our favourite hidden gems: fine boutique hotels, eco properties and cosy cottages in the mountains. This holiday is perfect for nature lovers who also enjoy a bit of comfort. The first part of the holiday explores the island and then the holiday finishes with luxury and relaxation at the beach.
- Stay at The Mudhouse where you will feel transported to another world
- Encounter wildlife in Yala National Park
- Explore 3000-year-old Anuradhapura with your own expert guide
- Climb Sigiriya, explore the quirky history of Colombo, cycle through rural Galle and generally discover the hidden nooks and crannies of Sri Lanka
- Relax on one of the wide and empty beaches of the deep south
As with all our holidays, this itinerary is just a starting point. We can tailor it completely to suit your budget, pace and style. To find out more about how this suggested itinerary could inspire your own holiday, fill in the form below.