Info : Wild Southern Sri Lanka
This adventurous jungle tour of southern Sri Lanka is for wildlife and outdoor enthusiasts. From the south-western coast, travel deep into the Sinharaja Rainforest and see the best of the Udu Walawe National Park before discovering beautiful Galle Coast.
- Rainforest Trek
- Udawalawe Elephant Transit Camp
- Udu Walawe National Park Safari
- Search for Leopard, elephant, buffalo and boar
- Private chauffeur and guide
- Beach relaxation in The Deep South
- Exploration of historic Galle and the surrounding countryside.
- Eco-friendly lodgings
Although the 15 days are packed with all sorts of wildlife adventures, there are plenty of opportunities to choose your own pace with the private chauffeured vehicle and expert guide at your disposal. The tour ends with a three day retreat just metres from idyllic palm-lined beaches.