This fully guided tour provides the opportunity to experience the magical ancient history and diverse nature that Sri Lanka has to offer, including some of the least visited wildlife spotting locations in the country. You'll take in the natural beauty of the Sinharaja Rainforest, Uda Walawe, Yala and Gal Oya National Park's and spend time on the beautiful bay of Passikudah on Sri Lanka's east coast.
- A walk in Sinharaja Rainforest is a one off opportunity to explore one Sri Lanka's last tract of virgin jungle.
- Treetops Jungle Lodge affords visitors a chance to see this incredible region from a totally different perspective, through the eyes of the local trackers.
- A boat safari in the middle of Gal Oya, Sri Lanka's least visited national park.
- Relax for a few days in a luxury hotel on the east coast.
- Explore the hidden nooks and crannies on our very own 'urban safari,' before heading home.