This holiday is structured to combine luxury, adventure and relaxation and give you a feel for Thailand’s beauty and heritage.
Your privately guided tours will give you an insider’s perspective of Bangkok and Chiang Mai, and you’ll enjoy a week relaxing at the beach. You’ll stay in some of the country’s best and more interesting hotels, each with its unique style and character.
- Getting a taste of typical local life in Bangkok as you travel through the waterways, visit the morning flower markets and drinking fresh coconut juice
- Rising early in Chiang Mai to watch the monks ascend the Golden Naga staircase to the glittering pagodas of Doi Suthep Mountain
- Hotel heaven. The luxurious Peninsula Bangkok, boutique-style Rachamanka in Chiang Mai, and the unique Slate Hotel in Nai Yang, Phuket. All three have style, comfort, character (and great food).
- Discovering Thai cuisine on an evening food tour; your guide will introduce you to kanom jin (rice noodles with curry soup), kanom krok (Thai coconut pudding) and more
- Interacting with Asian elephants near Chiang Mai