This itinerary has been designed specifically for families with children from around 5 up to older teenagers. It includes family friendly airlines, accommodation and fun experiences. For departures between May and October 2016, we've secured ~ £250 discount per person.
We’ve carefully selected high standard accommodation using 2 bedroom apartments and large family rooms. This is not only great value compared to two separate rooms but will give you extra space to spread out and the peace of mind that your children are nearby and safe!
The excursions we’ve included tend to be interactive to keep everyone interested! They cover the main highlights of the country and will give you all a feel for the real Thai way of life. You’ll get to explore local markets and canals, see elephants in the jungle, try some Thai cooking and relax on the beach with water sports available.
Highlights include –
- Sampling Thai food and learning how to cook from an expert local
- Relaxing on idyllic beaches on the west coast
- Bike riding off-the-beaten-track through rural Thailand
- Trying the best streetfood of Chinatown, Bangkok
- Visiting the Klongs (canals) filled with flowers near Bangkok