Info : Deluxe Classic Thailand
This two-week tour is ideal for a first visit to Thailand. It has been carefully crafted to show you the must-see sights of this beautiful country whilst dodging the main crowds. Your privately guided tours of Bangkok and Chiang Mai will give you an insider’s perspective and for the beach you’ll stay in paradise on one of our favourite hidden Thai islands.
- Getting a taste of typical local life in Bangkok as you travel through the waterways, visit the morning flower markets and drinking fresh coconut juice
- Rising early in Chiang Mai to watch the monks ascend the Golden Naga staircase to the glittering pagodas of Doi Suthep Mountain
- Discovering Thai cuisine on an evening food tour; your guide will introduce you to kanom jin (rice noodles with curry soup), kanom krok (Thai coconut pudding) and more
- Interacting with Asian elephants at the Elephant Nature Park near Chiang Mai
- Marvelling at the picture-postcard views out to the "Hong" islands from your beachside hammock on Koh Yao Noi
As with all of our suggested itineraries, we can tailor-make your holiday to suit your budget, style and expectations. Find out about our exclusive ‘Journey Planner’ here.